Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dance Recital



This will be a very short note this evening. It is past midnight and I still have the kitchen and Marie's art area to clean before I can go to bed.

The recital was great. Marie did a wonderful job. I wished everyone could have been there to see her dance. She really gets better every year. It was so sad for me to think that this is the last year she will dance here in Norman. You will see she was a little sad also in the pictures with the studio owner and then with her teacher. Rockie, the studio owner, has been such a wonderful teacher to Marie during the three years we have been here. She told Marie that it was like seeing one of her seniors graduate having to say goodbye to Marie. So here are a bunch of pictures for all to see.










Love to all.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I just spoke to JJ and he is getting anxious for you and Marie to arrive. It sounds as if the last few weeks have been busy with the talent show and recital. I'm glad you persevered and Marie did the talent show! I'm sure she was great.

Take care and have good trip to Florida.

Love, Mom & Dad

Kris said...

where are you guys? Are you still kicking in Okieland or have you moved on? Let me know!